Founded in 1996, FINANTA is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) community lender providing access to capital and consultation services to entrepreneurs, first-time homebuyers, and consumers in the Philadelphia region.
A Loan Servicing Officer is needed to perform administrative and loan servicing duties on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish with excellent oral and written skills
- Greet and receive all incoming visitors/clientele and direct to the appropriate staff person.
- Receive all mail & packages, sort and distribute to appropriate party.
- Mail all correspondence as assigned.
- Type reports, proposals, letter, memos, labels and other correspondence.
- Maintain FINANTA’s event calendar.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Loan Servicing Duties
- Assist and prepare loan portfolio reports for Accounting Department.
- Maintain collection process – make sure customers are making timely payments.
- Prepare Loan Documents for Closing and review title search.
- Upon loan closing, create binder for the customer, including respective sections.
- Coordinate with lenders to record documents in the City and State, have proper follow up, and file documents once back from being recorded.
- For clients, draft and mail letters requesting an appointment for site visits, inform clients about missing information for pick up at site visit per closing list.
- Maintain current insurance information on each file to avoid a lapse in coverage.
- Prepare paid-off loan files for archiving.
- Order Title Search/Appraisal/Mortgage pay-offs and follow up on timelines.
- Review loan data and database information to ensure accuracy and integrity. Generate portfolio reports (accounting, employment, escrows, & insurance reports).
- Review and monitor escrow holdback accounts.
- Report any conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Review documentation to determine that loans complies with FINANTA’s policies, procedures, and loan approval closing conditions.
- Must be able to speak and write excellent English & Spanish.
- Minimum two year college degree or minimum two-year loan servicing experience required.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, automated accounting system and a loan database.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Cindy Stewart at email@example.com