Notice: FINANTA is hiring for an AVP of Marketing.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the VP Development, you will lead the organization’s marketing and communication initiatives; will compose, edit, and manage the production of a full range of marketing materials to effectively support the goals of FINANTA and to convey its mission to diverse constituencies; and plan and coordinate events. You will manage all social media and advertising, and be website administrator. Additional responsibilities will also include measuring, tracking and reporting on marketing impact.
- Draft communications materials for all development initiatives. In this capacity, this person will collaborate with the President, VP of Development and other staff members to create communication and presentation materials to ensure the efficient pursuit of marketing, communications and customer base growth.
- Prepares reports and other communication documents on two levels: (1) copy editing (employing skills that assure consistency and accuracy within a document regarding grammar, punctuation, syntax, and acceptable style); and (2) substantive editing, requiring critical sense and intuitive evaluation of factual accuracy and consistency of information – chronology of events, overall consistency of subject matter, verification of facts, rearrangement or deletion of material, analysis of data, and evaluation of documentation as to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Plan and coordinate all organization events, including anniversaries, client showcase, and fundraisers.
- Document marketing strategies, plans, and objectives and maintain a marketing calendar.
- Work directly with teammates to produce creative and compelling designs for websites, email templates, infographics, videos, banner ads, brochures, sales sheets, newsletters, trade show assets and more in a timely fashion, while maintaining the core creative standards.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Experience with and passion for B2B social media including the delivery of content via LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube and other delivery tools
- Management of all Social Media and Marketing Initiatives, including newsletters, website updates, and google AdWords account.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of oral and written communications and interpersonal relationship skills, in order to determine the most effective proposal and presentation materials.
- Professional level skills in design templates, graphics, and desktop publishing for graphic design and print production.
- Professional skills in writing for a variety of audiences, including news and feature articles.
- Ability to write/edit in a variety of writing styles and draft materials on a wide range of topics.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical language and ideas into language easily comprehensible to the different organization constituencies.
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse communities.
- Experience in conducting research projects and documenting findings. Skill in interviewing a variety of people and gathering and synthesizing information from many sources.
- Ability to use a variety of computer software applications, including desktop publishing.
- Ability to utilize and leverage social network technologies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and others to expand the mission, and obtain support and resources for the organization.
- Ability to reach audiences necessary for partnering and expanding the organization client base.
- WordPress proficient.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, visual communications or related field
- Minimum 2+ years’ professional marketing, graphic design, and event planning experience
- Expertise in design software, including Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and After Effects, as well as proficiency in MS Office – PC platform.
The work requires you to be flexible regarding daily and extracurricular activities. Some travel may be required to represent the organization at meetings, conferences, and seminars. Tight deadlines must be met with limited staff to support projects.
Compatible college degree and experience are required. This person will need to demonstrate her/his capacity by providing work samples, including print collateral, press releases, proposals, presentations, letter templates, communication strategies, marketing plans, and market penetration strategies; as well as, by providing acceptable references.
Competitive Salary and Job Benefits.